Wera 840/1 Z 1/4â€ Hexagon Socket Head Bit Features:
- Application: Hexagon socket screws.
- Drive: 1/4â€ hexagon, suitable for DIN 3126-D 6.3, ISO 1173 bit holders.
- Design: Hex-Plus, tough-absorbing, ideal for difficult screwdriving jobs e.g. in sheet steel or metal.
- Wera impact bits are needed when a strong power tool (e.g. 18 volt impact screwdriver) is used.
- Wera Hexagon Socket Head bits offer dependable work and a long product service life because of their high precision profile design and outstanding concentricity features.
- Wera Hexagon Socket Head bits have been designed for demanding applications in trade and industry.
- Wera Hexagon Socket Head bits permit the transfer of high torque loads and have a distinctively long service life.