- Slip-over release mechanism - the set torque can never be overtightened
- Torque Lock function: The torque function can be deactivated and the tool can then be used as a standard ratchet with high loosening moments and for applications with defined angles of rotation
- For controlled clockwise and counterclockwise torque operation - tightening and loosening with or without torque
- Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with audible and tactile clicks when reaching the scale values
- After the target torque has been reached, the release angle is only 30°
Torque wrench with slide-over mechanism. Once the set torque has been reached, the tool cannot be overtightened, so that excessive torque cannot be applied. Setting range of 2 to 12 Nm for controlled clockwise and counterclockwise torque operation. Easy setting and saving of the default value: The audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value. With Torque Lock function for use as a standard ratchet without torque function. Max. breaking torque of the ¼" square head as per DIN 3122. The return angle of only 5° allows the ratchet to be used even in confined spaces and therefore also for applications with angles of rotation.