- Compact and robust interchangeable blade screwdriver set with manually activatable impact wrench function
- For loosening stubborn screw connections
- Hammer blow impulse is converted into a rotary movement with a loosening torque of approx. 25 Nm - without loss via a pound-thru blade
- Reversible functions: impact wrench and screwdriver
- Specially hardened and extra tough bits with 1/4" external hexagon drive
The impact screwdriver 921 combines the advantages of manual impact wrenches, compact tools and screwdrivers with pound-thru blade. The impact wrench function offers a loosening moment of up to 25 Nm. The robust bit holder allows the mounting of different specialised bits for various screw profiles. The pound-thru blade ensures complete power transmission (zero loss). The impact wrench function and screwdriver function can be switched as required.