- The integrated ratchet with fine toothing ensures fast and safe working
- Convenient working thanks to the ratchet mechanism fully embedded in the handle
- Reversing lever for comfortable clockwise/counterclockwise direction change
- Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for very high power transmission and fatigue-free working
- Rapidaptor bit-holding screwdriver with fast-rotating sleeve for lightning-fast bit changes and high working speeds
17-piece set in a robust textile box. One 416 RA T-handle bitholding screwdriver with ratchet function and Rapidaptor quick-release chuck for ¼" bits. The integrated ratchet with fine toothing (80 teeth/return angle 4.5°) eases and accelerates screwdriving without having to reposition the tool. The ratchet mechanism completely embedded in the handle ensures very handy and comfortable work. With reversing lever for comfortable clockwise/counterclockwise direction change in one-hand operation. The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the ball of the hand well, the fingers lie securely in the softly rounded recessed grips. The whole hand comes into contact with the handle, friction loss between hand and handle is avoided. Bit holder for bits with 1/4" external hexagon drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3. With Rapidaptor technology for lightning-fast bit changes. 16 tough bits, ¼", 89 mm long, for universal use.