- Compact Zyklop ratchet with integrated bit magazine
- Thanks to it's clever design the ratchet head doubles up as both a 3/8" square drive ratchet for sockets, and integral 1/4" hexagon drive for screwdriver bits
- Freely pivoting ratchet head with 5 predefined locking positions
- Fine tooth reversible ratchet (72 teeth) for a low return angle of only 5°
- Captive and freely swivelling bit magazine for easy removal and secure storage of the bits
Compact Zyklop ratchet with bit magazine for the pocket. Magnetic direct mounting for ¼" bits and 3/8" sockets. Rapid tool change thanks to the non-locking mounting. As the head is lockable at 0°, 15° and 90°, the tool can be used as a ratchet and as a ratchet screwdriver. The fine toothing with 72 teeth allows for a low return angle of 5°. Wide range of applications thanks to 12 bits integrated in the handle. The robust ratchet mechanism allows for ample torque. Perfect combination of a Zyklop ratchet with a 12-piece screwdriver set.