- The adjustable Joker 6004 VDE covers all metric and imperial dimensions in the respective field of application
- Individually tested tools with insulated handles for safe working up to 1,000 volt, with anti-slip protection and sliding function for contactless and safe opening of the non-insulated jaws
- Automatic and continuous gripping of the hexagon screw or bolt
- Lever mechanism when gripping avoids slipping and damage
- Fast and consistent screwdriving without removing the wrench thanks to mechanical ratchet function
Individually tested tools as per IEC 60900 at 10,000 V for safe working at the approved voltage of 1,000 V. The adjustable VDE spanner continuously and automatically grips all hexagonal sizes in the indicated range of dimensions - metric and imperial. The integrated lever mechanism securely clamps the hexagon screw or bolt between the jaws, which significantly reduces the risk of slippage or damage. The ratchet feature ensures fast and consistent screwdriving without removing the tool. By using the corner-width rectangular prisms, a back-pivoting angle of only 30° can be achieved. The single-arm design, in conjunction with the ratchet feature and the corner-width prism, makes it possible to work even in confined spaces. The adjustable Joker 6004 VDE has a naturally comfortable handle thanks to the 2-component plastic insulation. Safety is increased by the anti-slip protection at the front end of the handle. The sliding function offers contactless and safe opening of the non-insulated jaws, thereby providing extra protection.