- 9-piece socket set on socket rail, 1/4"
- Rail with secure bit mounting and yet easy removal (twist-to-unlock) for temporary attachment on wall, shelf or workshop trolley
- Smooth Twist to Unlock mechanism for a secure fit and simple removal of the sockets
- Long Â¼" socket for low-profile-fitting screw connections in tight construction spaces and for protruding threaded rods
- Hexagonal profile enables precise and profile-preserving screwdriving with high power transmission
Socket rail with 9 long manual and machine sockets (non-impact), Â¼". A smooth rotary mechanism allows a secure hold and easy access of the sockets. Long Â¼" manual and machine sockets (ISO 2725 part 3) by Wera for manual and (non-impact) machine use even at low lying couplings and protruding thread rods. With Take it easy tool finder with colour coding by size - to help you find the required tool quickly and easily. Slip-proof for easy grip even with oily hands. With hexagon profile and ball stop groove. The hexagon profile enables the transmission of high forces and loads the edges of the bolt or the screw head less than a double hexagon profile. Fine-teethed ratchets also make use of a double hexagon profile superfluous, even in confined spaces, thanks to their small return angle. For external hexagon bolts and screws. The rail allows temporary attachment to metallic surfaces and, with its twist-to-unlock function, ensures secure locking and unlocking of the sockets.
1x Magnetic socket rail A Deep 1 socket set, 1/4" drive, 9 pieces; 9x 8790 HMA Deep 1/4" socket: 5.0x50.0, 5.5x50.0, 6.0x50.0, 7.0x50.0, 8.0x50.0, 10.0x50.0, 11.0x50.0, 12.0x50.0, 13.0x50.0; 1x 9600 Magnetic socket rail, 1/4", empty: 30.0x270.0