- Especially suitable for tight spaces
- The special mouth geometry expands the placement possibilities of the tool
- The lowÂ return angle in the "mouth" takes the screw every 15Â°
- Slim ring side is angled by 15Â°
- With take it easy tool finder: colour coding in accordance to size
Fancy a little more detail?
As the installation space becomes increasingly tight during screwdriving, it remains necessary that tools enable users to work successfully. Narrow spaces require additional placement points of the tool. Can spanners be modified so that the placement possibilities of the tool increase? The combination of the 7.5Â° pivoted mouth and the double hexagon geometry doubles the placement points. A repeated 180Â° turn of the wrench around the longitudinal axis during screwdriving provides four placement possibilities, and bolts or screw heads can be "taken" every 15Â°. The Joker 6003 with its smart mouth geometry significantly expands the range of uses in confined spaces. The Joker 6003 will automatically find the respective placement point after every turn. The slim yet robust ring side is angled by 15Â° to the tool axis. The high-quality surface treatment achieves a high and long-lasting corrosion protection. With Take it easy tool finder: colour coding by size.