- T-handle screwdriver for the transmission of particularly high tightening and loosening moments
- Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for very high power transmission and fatigue-free working.
- With Rapidaptor technology for lightning-fast bit changes
- Bit holders, magnetic, for easier application of the screw
- For bits with 1/4" external hexagon drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3
T-handle screwdriver: The ideal handle shape to allow high torque transmission in difficult tightening and loosening situations. The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the palm of the hand well, the fingers lie safely in the soft rounded handle recesses. The whole hand makes contact with the handle and friction losses between the hand and the handle are avoided. Special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head.